To accomplish a multiple task of lead generation and branding with a limited budget and time duration.
Setting up the goals and expectations with the management as they had no prior experience with any kind of digital marketing engagement.
Setup the Google PPC campaign & Account Structure.
Tasked with increasing leads and enrollments for our client design institute.
Another objective was to contribute to the branding of the institute.
- Increase number of leads
- Lower cost per conversion
- PPC contributed 80% of the final course enrollment
Strategy & Execution
- Identified poor converting keywords & paused to make better use of budget
- Tested different match types to capture additional relevant traffic & leads
- Expanded on negative keywords to prevent wasted spend on irrelevant search queries
Optimized Display Campaign to meet the objective of branding
- Implemented Display network strategy to brand our institute and push Display Ads to all the relevant design websites.
- Communicated different USP’s of the institutes like French tie up, International Placements, Scholarship etc.
Changed Ad rotation to rotate evenly and a/b tested ads to focus on conversions rather than clicks Budget reallocation for top converting campaigns Restructured Ad words for higher conversions.
Run a specific campaign for “Scholarship” for limited period and it yielded encouraging results for the final conversion and course enrollments.
- Implemented remarketing and we targeted the traffic who visited our website even once. And it allowed us to remain at the top of their head and maximize the chance of conversion.
conversions in just 5 months
PPC contributed of final enrollment
number of leads generated through PPC